02 June 2010
Posted in Multimedia Tip of the Week
TubeMogul has become the video content distribution service of choice for more than 125,000 people/businesses including NASA and the White House.
Users upload video to TubeMogul and then choose to distribute it to the top viewing sites while getting detailed analytics for those videos. The service is free for up to 100 videos per month.
Detailed analysis that is available for your videos includes:
- total views
- actual watched minutes of each video
- how many times and where the video was imbedded
- keywords searched to find the video
- comments on videos
Features included with the Free version of TubeMogul inlcude:
- Automatically update your status on Facebook and Twitter with a link to your video as soon as it goes live. The status update/tweet will read: "VIDEO: [Video Title] [Link]."
- At the click of a button, submit your videos to social bookmarking sites and content recommendation engines such as StumbleUpon, Reddit, Spurl, and more.
- With Destinations, media companies and content creators can easily create and automate customized video distribution venues. TubeMogul will ingest video files, automatically transcode the files to fit any site's technical specifications and then distribute the results within seconds. Transcoding settings for iTunes is built into the product and other outlets are easy to set up. This opens up thousands of possibilities for publishers, allowing automated distribution to niche video sites, custom FTP sites, content delivery networks (i.e. Edgecast), cable outlets (i.e. Comcast On-Demand) and many more.
- Choose a frame from your video to be the thumbnail image. This feature is available for all sites that allow thumbnail customization.
- See which blogs and websites are linking to your videos according to sites like Technorati, Google and Digg. Know how remarkable your content really is!
|< Prev||Next >|